"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.” "Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
~Winnie the Pooh~ "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
~Walter Winchell~ If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
~Source Unknown~ "If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
~B.A. Billingsly~ "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face." "The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.” ~Unknown~ "It is by chance we met . . .
By choice we became friends." "Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine."
-Clarence Clemens "One can't complain. I have my friends. Why, someone spoke to me only yesterday.” ~Eeyore~ "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer” "How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to” ~Unknown~ "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
~Helen Keller~ "A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
~Anonymous~ "It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it." ~Source Unknown~
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.
A friend to all is a friend to none.
A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
John D. Rockefeller
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold H. Glasow
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go.
Friends are born, not made.
Henry B. Adams
Friendship and money: oil and water.
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to a family and clan, whose blood is in your own veins.
Charles Alexander Eastman
Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C. S. Lewis
Friendship needs no words - it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness.
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
Thomas A. Edison
I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends - you're safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.
Alice Duer Miller
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.
It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.
Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Mighty proud I am that I am able to have a spare bed for my friends.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
Honore de Balzac
One's friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.
She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
Margaret Lee Runbeck
Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.
The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
Henry David Thoreau
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights.
Giotto di Bondone
There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Think where mans glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.
William Butler Yeats
True friends stab you in the front.
We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence.
When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
Edward W. Howe
When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character.
W. Somerset Maugham
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of.
Sarah Orne Jewett
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job.
Laurence J. Peter
Please be paitent; this page may take time to load due to our wealth of quotes! :) "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin "My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." "A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell "A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein - Sent by Paulo Louro "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts "A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers "A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam "Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
- sent by Steve "Every person is a new door to a different world."
- from movie "Six Degrees of Seperation" (thanks to Steve's Famous Quotes) "It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
- by John Leonard (thanks to Steve's Famous Quotes) "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard "I get by with a little help from my friends."
- John Lennon "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
- Bible: Ecclesiastes "Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends."
- Mary Catherwood "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis "I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel."
- Logan Pearsall Smith "Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."
- (sent by Dior Yamasaki) "The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Abraham Lincoln, (sent by Heather Myers) "The love of my life is the love between friends."
- (sent by Jess) "One's best friend is oneself."
- (sent by Jess) "A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"
- (sent by Heather Tallent) "To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..."
- Guido The following Girl Scouts Motto has been submitted by many people in varying forms, so I've just placed the three most popular versions on: 1) "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" 2) "Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold." 3) "Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold" 4}"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other." "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."
- (sent by Steve Klaka) "Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you."
- (sent by Steve Klaka) "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own."
-Benjamin Disraeli "Though our communication wanes at times of absence, I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background."
-Claudette Renner "I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
-Cher "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."
-Goethe "Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You canнt have too many friends because then youнre just not really friends." "No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
- Francois Mocuriac - Sent in by spiff "Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours."
- (sent by Jennifer Chen) "Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."
- "Pizza Place Sign", (sent by Rory Bristol) The following 5 quotes were sent by Danielle N. Redfield - Thanks!! :) :) "Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius "Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship." "True friendship is never serene."
- Mariede Svign "Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears." "Friends are God's way of taking care of us." "It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
- Marlene Dietrick "A friend is a gift you give yourself."
- Robert Louis Stevenson, (sent by Julio Fung) "Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty."
- Collins English Dictionary "A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon"
- Emma Stacey "Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
- Oscar Wilde "Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
- William Shakespeare "Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
- Eleanor Roosevelt "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa "I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody."
- Benjamin Franklin "Misfortune shows those who are not really friends."
- Aristotle "Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
- Mark Twain "Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship."
- Cicero "Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge "The best mirror is an old friend."
- George Herbert "What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle "The friendship that can cease has never been real."
- Saint Jerome "I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare "I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
- Thomas Jefferson "Sir, more than kisses, letters, mingle souls;
For, thus friends absent speak."
- John Donne "Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend
Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end."
- John Boyle O'Reilly "Friends have all things in common."
- Plato "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Artistotle "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles, to be sure but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." "No soul is desolate as long as there is a human being for whom it can feel trust and reverence."
- George Eliot "It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm,
A happy and auspicious bird of calm..."
- Shelly "The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away."
- Wilson Mizner "The happiest moments my heart knows are those in which it is pouring forth its affections to a few esteemed characters."
- Thomas Jefferson "One can never speak enough of the virtues, the dangers, the power of shared laughter."
- Francoise Sagan "Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity."
- Kahil Gibran "There is magic in the memory of schoolboy friendships; it softens the heart, and even affects the nervous system of those who have no heart."
- Bejamin Disraeli "I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."
- Walt Whitman "True friendship is never serene."
- Marquise de Sevigne "When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance."
- Anatole Broyard "Friends are born, not made."
- Henry Adams "This communicating of a man's self to his friend works two contrary effects; for it redoubleth joy, and cutteth griefs in half."
- Francis Bacon "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."
- Tehyi Hsieh "There is no hope of joy except in human relations."
- Antoine de Sainte-Exupery "The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life."
- Edward Everett Hale "Except in cases of necessity, which are rare, leave your friend to learn unpleasant things from his enemies; they are ready enough to tell them."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes "The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
- Henry David Thoreau "Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannogt congeal in winter."
- James Fenimore Cooper "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life."
- James Francis Byrnes "Never kiss a friend. If you have deeper feelings, never reveal them. You will lose that friend forever..."
- sent by David "Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead.
- Anna Cummins "True friendship's laws are by this rule express'd,
Welcome the coming, speed the parting guest."
- Alexander Pope "Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare
False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."
- Anoymous (sent by Deanne Pigdon) "Every man should have a fair-sized cemetary in which to bury the faults of his friends."
- Henry Brooks Adams "We are all angels with only one wing...we can fly only embracing each other." "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them" "A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."
- Sent by Joanne "Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls."
- Sent by Christina "The best antiques are old friends." The next five quotes were sent in by Ashley "When the silences are no longer akward, you know you are around friends." "Friendship is a special kind of love." "The secret to friendship is being a good listener." "A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets." "Gems may be presious, but friends are priceless." "You my friend, I wiil defend. And if we change, we'll love you anyway."
- Sent by Jeffery Sherian "If you have more than one friend, you have more than your share!"
- Sent by Sunpreet Singh "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say." "A person is only complete when she has a true friend to understand her, to share all her passions and sorrows with, and to stand by her throughout her life."
- Sent by Jennifer L. "Material things can't make the soul whole. The only the love, trust, and loyalty of friends can do that."
Sent by Andy Spak "Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it I walk alone."
- James P. Michels Jr. "Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together."
- Sent by Kristina Kentigian friendship is talking to your best friend without words."
- Sent by Ralph Rusconi. "A true friend is the one who knows more about you than yourself and still loves you>"
- Sent by Suzie The next three sent in by Irma Berbis
"Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together"
- Sent by Kim "Money might make you wealthy, but friends makes you rich." "You don't make friends, you earn them." "When your looking for a friend don't look for perfection, just look for friendship." " A friend is someone who sticks (hangs) to you at all times, and a friend is someone who you trust...."
- sent by Winnie Chau "How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already." "A friend with break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate." These next two sent in by Rena
"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, but somewhere in the middle we've become best of friends." "When we are grown, we'll smile and say we had no cares in childhoods day, but we'll be wrong. 'Twill not be true, I've this much care... I care for you." "A faithful friend is a strong defence and he that hath found one hath found a treasure"
- sent by Cris "Friends are those who norish the spirit"
- sent by Cris "I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
- Edgar A. Guest (sent by Rena) "A friend loves you, makes you feel alright, troubles are not troubles when you talk, listen and accept you as you are, because you will feel the same and love the same......."
- Sent by Mike "Try to be governed by your loves and not your hates and find goodness and beauty where you can."
- Sent by Brandon Merenda "It is better to be thought of as a fool, rather than open your mouth to remove all doubt."
- Sent by Bill Keep your eyes upon me, keep me in your sight, Help me don the crooked road, lead me to the light. The road I'm on is dark, I'm not sure if I know the way, Yet with you right beside me, I'm certain I won't stray. Protect me from the world, I know we'll make it through, Give me all the strength I need..... Let me lean on you."
- Megan Stroup (Sent by Lauren) "No lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are truly persuaded of each other's worth."
- Unknown "Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times"
- Sent by Kate "Friends are angels following you through life"
- Sent by Melissa "Friends are like pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you."
- Sent by Sharon "You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed."
~ Sent by Mayza Blanco Martinez "A world without a friend, what would it be? It would be like a world without water, something you need. Friends are like glass, once broken, they are hard to fix. Keep your friends, as you would keep your water." "The music may stop now and then, But the the strings will remain forever..."
- Sent by Yuslina "Friend derives from a word meaning "free." A friend is someone who allows us the space and freedom to be." "Having someone who understands is a great blessing for ourselves. Being someone who understands is a great blessing to others." "Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts."
- Maragret Lee Runbeck "Scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go;
Scatter bits of courtesy--------
watch them grow and grow.
Gather buds of friendship;
Keep them till full-blown;
You will find more happiness
than you have ever known.
- Amy R Raabe "We cannot tell the precise moment when a friendshipt is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, There is at last one drop that makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is at last one drop that makes the heart run over."
Sent by Collen "Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style." "The better you know someone, the less there is to say. Or maybe, there's less that needs to be said." "Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness..."
- Richard Bach "The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
-Elizabeth Foley "How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to." "I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always." "You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime."
- Little Rascals "A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
- Anonymous "A friend is like an oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better!"
- Erin Westbrook "A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you." "One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members." "You just remined me of what's really important in life, friends, best friends."
- Fried Green Tomatoes "Times of need are not enough to prove your friendship."
Sent by Kristen "If your trusted and people will allow you to share their inner gardern...what better gift?"
- Fred Rogers "A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart."
- Kathleen Grove "Friends are like Peanut Butter ... it sticks to the roof of your mouth .like a friend sticks to you.... and it feels as if they never go away.!" "True friendship, unlike love, always lasts forever."
Sent by Chatterbox "To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world."
Sent by Lisa "A friend will be there for you when things are good...but a TRUE friend will be there for you when things are good and also when things are very bad...and just when it feels like you will never smile again...she can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!"
Sent by Kathrine "A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will be there when you cry"
Sent by David "Best friends are better than boyfriends."
- Sent by Mavis Jukes "As I reach a time of complete uncertainty, friends are my most precious asset."
Sent by Josylan "There is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart."
Sent by Elizabeth E. Koehler "Where there is love there is life." "A friend will strengthen you with her prayers, bless you with her love, and encourage you with her hope." ! " I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
Sent by Jenny Mcgehee "A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm."
Sent by Jenna Palmer "A friend in kindergarten is the one who sat next to you and let you have the pretty red crayon, when only the ugly black one was left."
Sent by Liz "True friendship is one that lasts even though one friend's sole has left this earth"
Sent by Jennifer "A reassuring presence, A LIGHT when times are dark, A hand reaching out, Is what friendship is about."
Author Unknown - Sent by Laure Schnackenberg "We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry."
-Author Unkown, sumitted by Amanda When I'm asked what one happy thought is I always say knowing that no matter how big the fight is I will always havea best friend.
- Smitten_Kitten "Dont walk on front of me, i may not follow~ dont walk behind me i may not lead~ just walk beside me and be my friend." "Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes." "I believe in Angels, the ones that heaven sends
I believe in Angels, but i call them my best friends"
-Sent in by Micaela K "Friendship is like a popsicle on two sticks, when the friendship breaks, so does the popsicle, making everything a mess"
-Sent in by Paul "Even on the road to hell a flower will make you smile."
-365Tao -Sent in by Tara "Dreams are wishes casted upon stars, so catch a shining one ~ take your friend's hand~ and hold on forever"
-Traci Brown The following seven quotes were sent in by Susannah Thomson
"You are you and I am I,
You do your thing and I'll do mine,
and if in the end we meet up together,
it is beautiful."
-Boy Meets World "Love doesn't make the world go round, it makes the ride worthwhile."
-F.P. Jones "All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us."
-The Wonder Years "We laughed
until we had to cry.
We gave love,
right down to our last goodbye.
We were the best
we thought we'd ever be
Just you and me,
for just a moment... "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."
-Barbara DeAngelis "My wish upon this shooting star is that your heart be happy."
-Gilbert "If we discovered that we had only 5 minutes left to say what we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them."
-Christopher Morley "A friend you have to buy, wont be worth what you pay for him."
-Sent in by Maris B "I can doubt my friends, but I can believe in our friendship." "IF YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND AS THEY SHOULD BE, THEY WILL BECOME ONE OF THE CROWD. IF YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND AS THEY OUGHT TO BE TREATED, THEY WILL BECOME AN INDIVIDUAL." "True friends, like ivy and the wall stand together and both together fall." The following two quotes were sent in by Cheryl.
"Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious things."
-Randolph S. Bourne "With clothes the new are the best, with friends the old are the best." "Friendship is like thighs, they are always sticking together."
-Sent in by Leesa and Ashley "If you are going to gain anything in life, gain a friend, they will always be there, and that makes all the difference in the world."
-Sent in by Steve "True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"
- Sent in by Louisa "A real friend will tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth."
-Sent in by Nadine Cooper The following two quotes were sent in by Louisa
"Shared sorrow is half sorrow, shared joy is double joy" "Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts. and we are forever changed." "There is an exquisite melody in every heart. If we listen closely, we can hear each other's song. A friend knows the song in your heart and responds with Beatiful harmony."
-Sent in by soumya The following two quotes were sent in by Beth Miklius.
"Friends are like flowers, beautiful flowers; friends are like flowers in the garden of life." "True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had." "If we were leaving in a world where to say i love you would make more sense, i would always say you i love you"
-Ozge Dilsiz "Choose your friends carefully you never know who is on your side, and remember the truth shall prevail. "
-LINK "False friends aren't always that bad because it shows you about yourself and teaches you to be strong and life goes on."
-Josh Wojo "Remember that every good friend was once a stranger"
-Sent in by Andrй "They say 'you only regret the things you never do.' Then why do I regret every bad thing I did to you?"